Legal Texts Version 1 11-2017
1.3 COOKIES POLICY
1.1 Legal Notice (LSSI)
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002 , of July 11, on ” Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI)” , we inform you of the following information:
BIOVET, SA, [ hereinafter BIOVET], is the owner of the web portal biovet- alquermes.com , which acts exclusively as operator, and manager of the contents of the web portals, domiciled at: C / Luxemburg, 25 -Pol. Ind. Constantí- 43120 CONSTANTÍ, NIF A43060128, Registered in the Commercial Registry of Tarragona Volume 846, Folio 27, Sheet 8090, is in charge of the exploitation, management and operation of the aforementioned Web portal. If you want to contact us, you can do so By postal mail to the address mentioned in the previous paragraph, or through the email email@example.com.
The use of the Web portal attributes the condition of User, and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, in the version published for BIOVET at the same time that the User accesses the Web. Consequently, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which he intends to use the Web, since it may be modified.
INFORMATION ABOUT ELS VINCLES “LINKS”
BIOVET not be held responsible for not own or third party websites, to which can be accessed via links “links” or any content provided by third parties.
Any use of a link or access to a non-proprietary website is made at the user’s sole risk and will and BIOVET does not recommend or guarantee any information obtained through a link outside the biovet-alquermes.com website , nor is it responsible for no loss, claim or damage derived from the use or misuse of a link, or from the information obtained through it, including other links or websites, from the interruption in service or access, or from the use or misuse of a link, both when connecting to the biovet- alquermes.com web portal and when accessing information from other webs from the same web portal.
WAIVER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information and services included or available through the Web pages may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically incorporated to the information contained. BIOVET can introduce improvements and / or changes in the services or contents at any time.
It is also noted that the contents of this website are for informational purposes regarding the offer of services and rates. As provided in this legal notice and the rest of the legal texts of this website.
INFORMATION ON THE EXEMPTION OF ALL LIABILITY DERIVED FROM A TECHNICAL AND CONTENT FAILURE
BIOVET declines any responsibility in the event of interruptions or a malfunction of the services or content offered on the Internet, whatever their cause.
Likewise, BIOVET is not responsible for network outages , business losses as a result of these drops, temporary power outages or any other type.
BIOVET does not declare or guarantee that the services or contents will not be interrupted or that they are free of errors, that the defects will be corrected, or that the service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, without prejudice to the fact that BIOVET makes its best efforts to avoid these types of incidents. In the event that the User makes certain decisions or takes actions based on the information included in any of the “websites”, it is recommended to check the information received with other sources.
INFORMATION REGARDING INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
1. The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements (graphics, images, files, logos, color combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual property rights, owned by
2. The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements referred to in the previous section are prohibited. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out by virtue of the express authorization of BIOVET and that, in any case, they will have to make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of
3. You are only authorized for the private use of the documentary material prepared for the In no case, you may delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security systems that may be installed.
4. Unless expressly authorized by BIOVET , the link to “final pages”, the “frame” and any other similar manipulation are not allowed. The links must always be on the main page or “home page” com.
5. The distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) of BIOVET are protected by industrial property rights, the use or manipulation of any of these being prohibited, except expressly authorized in writing by BIOVET.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data , we inform you that the personal data provided through the forms, as well as your email address, have been included in a treatment owned by BIOVET, SA, [ hereinafter BIOVET], with registered office at C / Luxemburg , 25 -Pol. Ind. Constantí- 43120 CONSTANTÍ, NIF A43060128, Registered in the Commercial Registry of Tarragona Volume 846, Folio 27, Sheet 8090, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to answer your questions and send information related to the products offered by BIOVET.
It is reported that the data can be used to send commercial communications, by any means, related to other services of our company that may be of interest to you. Although you may at any time oppose this type of shipments, by sending an email to the address email@example.com and indicating in the subject “LEAVE THE DISTRIBUTION LIST”.
Likewise, you may exercise rights to ccess, r ectificación, c ANCELLATION, or position and where applicable of, p ortabilidad and l imitation, by writing accompanied by a copy of the ID to the following address: C / Luxemburg, 25 – Pol. Ind. Constantí- 43120 CONSTANTÍ or by sending it by email firstname.lastname@example.org and accompanied by a photocopy of your ID or equivalent supporting document and indicating the subject ” DATA PROTECTION “.
Thus, in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 , through this BIOVET document .
- Ownership of Treatments
BIOVET with registered office at: C / Luxemburg, 25 -Pol. Ind. Constantí- 43120 CONSTANTÍ,
is the owner of different treatments.
Specifically, the data collected through this website is incorporated into the treatment
2- Collection and Treatment
The treatment [WEB USERS / NEWSLETTER] , has as main characteristic:
The purpose of the collection and incorporation of the data to the aforementioned treatments, consist of:
to. For the treatment [WEB USERS / NEWSLETTER], offer the information requested by those interested in the form or questionnaire on the website biovet-alquermes.com.
b. Resolve the issues
c. and send them information about our product offers on the portal owned by BIOVET .
2.2- Responsible for the Treatment
In the event that there are third parties who access this file and with whom there is an obligation to sign the contract that it prescribes (article 28 RGPDUE). This contract will be signed on the terms set forth in the aforementioned article, which will contractually regulate the use and confidentiality of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
2.3- Legal basis – Consent
Although you may at any time oppose this type of shipments, by sending an email to the address email@example.com indicating in the subject “LEAVING THE DISTRIBUTION LIST”.
3- Security Measures
BIOVET has adopted the legally required security levels for the protection of personal data, and has installed all the technical means and measures at its disposal to prevent their loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft.
4- Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, Opposition, Portability and Limitation
The interested owners of the data contained in the treatment [WEB USERS / NEWSLETTER] as well as the holders of data contained in any of the treatments owned by BIOVET , may contact the entity, as the data controller, in order to exercise their rights to ccess, r ectificación, c ANCELLATION, or position, p ortabilidad, and if necessary l imitation (rights ARCOPL ) for the data included in the treatment.
These rights have a “very personal ” nature, for which reason they can only be exercised by the interested party, or his legal representative, after proof of his identity, or if applicable, of the adequacy of the representation.
A .- The right of access , to be exercised on an annual basis, except for a credited legitimate interest. When exercising the right of access, the interested party may choose the following file consultation systems:
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Written communication addressed to: BIOVET, C / Luxemburg, 25 -Pol. Ind. Constantí- 43120 CONSTANTÍ
BIOVET will proceed to notify its decision within one month. If it were in the affirmative, the interested party will be able to access the aforementioned information within 10 days of its notification.
B .- The right of rectification and cancellation may be exercised, in accordance with the following provisions, provided that the interested party considers that the data collected in our processing is inaccurate, incomplete, inadequate or excessive. In this case, you can exercise them through any of the means previously provided.
BIOVET, will proceed to the rectification or cancellation within 10 days following the receipt of the request.
C .- The right of portability may be exercised in accordance with the following provisions, provided that the applicant considers that the data collected in our treatments, you have to be returned to the owner of the data, or to another third party (in charge of treatment ).
D .- The right of limitation may be exercised, previously the right of opposition to the processing of your data, and that while the right of opposition is not resolved, the processing thereof is limited.
5 – Change of regulations
BIOVET reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as those that may derive from existing “standard codes” on the matter. Such changes will be communicated as far in advance as necessary on our website, without prejudice to claiming the necessary consent of those affected when this is not considered granted in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Any doubts, questions or comments that you may have with reference to these regulations, do not hesitate to consult them by directing your communication on this matter at: email@example.com.
1.3 Cookies Policy
The domain biovet-alquermes.com uses automatic collection procedures “Cookies” to gather personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISSP domain, etc. All this in order to improve the services provided. Cookies help us adapt this website to your personal needs.
What are cookies?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize it. The set of “Cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us to personalize to a certain extent the navigation of each user on our website. Cookies are currently essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Keep in mind that “Cookies” cannot damage your equipment and that, in return, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our website by providing a better experience.
Cookies are used to:
- Ensuring that web pages can function
- Store preferences, such as language or measurement of
- Know the experience of navigating the
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as pages the user has visited or how long they have been on the site
Typology, purpose and operation
Cookies depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted.
In addition, depending on their objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
Required: are those strictly necessary and essential for the proper functioning of the website. They are normally generated when the user accesses the website or logs in to it and is used to identify the website with the following objectives:
– They keep the user identified so that, if they leave the website, the browser or the device and at another time you access the same page again, you will continue to be identified, thus facilitating your navigation without having to identify again.
– Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website
• Preferably: They allow you to register on the website all information related to the way the website behaves or its appearance, such as the language or region where it is located.
- Statistics / analytics: They are used to analyze and improve the browsing experience, optimize the functioning of the website, and see how visitors interact, by collecting and reporting information, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow unique identification and unequivocal to the user to obtain reports on the interests of the users in the services offered by the website.
- Marketing: They are those that collect information about the ads shown to users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user who accesses without expressly identifying himself.
- Personalized: They collect personal information from the user of the website by a third party, for the personalization of these spaces
- Geolocation: These cookies are used to find out in which country or region the user accessing a service on the website is located, in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
Adequate privacy / Cookie management:
For more information on the appropriate configuration of cookies and the activation, restriction and / or disabling options, you should go to the help section of your browser to learn more:
Cookies used on this website:
|Necessary (own) cookies||Duration||Description|
|moove_gdpr_popup||1 year||Save cookie settings preferences.|
|Analytical cookies (from third parties)||Duration||Description|
|_ga||2 years||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||24 hours||It is used to distinguish users.|
The user must know that, by disabling Cookies, some of the functionalities and services may be disabled or have a different behavior than expected, such as, for example, remaining identified, keeping purchases in the cart, their location, etc. among others and that your browsing is significantly degraded.
Update of the Cookies Policy